Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What grows within me

Having always been somewhat of a girly girl, it's hard to believe that there's a testosterone-filled baby boy growing within me. I hadn't thought of it that way until just tonight, but by golly, there's a penis inside my uterus.

I'm sure I'm not the first mom to think of this during her pregnancy, but it certainly seems strange to me.

That's all. It's about as newsworthy as my post about a handful of toots from back when the girls were newly home from the hospital, but my oh-so-deep thoughts nonetheless. That's all. Good night.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Ha! I had the EXACT same thought when I was pregnant with the boys. Except I had two penises in there. Good golly- it's wierd the way pregnancy hormones effect thinking patterns. I can't wait to see who your little guy is.