Monday, January 07, 2008

Holiday Highlights




So, yes, we're well into the new year and I'm finally posting a few pics from Christmastime. Oh well, a lot of people I know still have their trees up, so I figure we're ok here.

One of our highlights amidst all the travels included a nice dinner out. On December 22, my parents celebrated their 35th wedding anniversary. My sis and her hubby and our cousin were all home with us, so we went out to Prime Time Charlies in Breezy Point (my dad's pick). Thirty-five years and they still look happy as can be.

The girls also got some wear out of their beautiful red Christmas dresses. I had one and asked my mom to make something to coordinate. No one will ever know which one has a tag. Hopefully they still fit for Valentine's Day.

I think everyone received gifts they liked and very few things needed to go back to the store. As always we ate a lot of great food, and as a special treat, I even had some Finnish Cardamom Bread the weekend before New Year's. Life is good.

No comments: