Sunday, January 20, 2008

One Mo'

This weekend, Lillian was quite the little ham. She especially gave my mom a kick when she'd ask for "one mo'?" of whatever she was eating. When Lilli would ask, she'd hold up her pointer finger and raise her eyebrows. Cute as ever.

Breanna still isn't quite herself. DH saw another molar coming into the back of her mouth, and that, along with all the drool, probably explains her need for extra sleep and cuddles.

My folks came for the weekend to help us prepare for the arrival of the new little guy. We pretty much just hung out, eating non-complicated meals, washing up boy clothes, playing with the girls, and just visiting. Wouldn't you know it, the one weekend we plan to do all kinds of laundry, the dryer in our rental stopped drying. It gets plenty warm, but isn't taking out the moisture. We're still waiting on the landlord to get in here to fix us up.

We ran out to the new house to show off progress today, and though it was SO cold (-7), it was still exciting. I'm so proud of DH for all the great, fast work he's done. I'm taking a break from shopping online for vessel sinks to write this little blog, but I'd better get back to it so I can narrow down to my top 5 before meeting with the plumber tomorrow.

Have a good week, friends, and be sure to bundle well. (And splurge on some cocoa!)

No comments: