Thursday, February 07, 2008

So Sleepy

Not sure why, but at 2:15 am, still awake, I came out to the couch to try to find some sleep last night. About a half hour later, DH came out and I said hi. He couldn't sleep either. So, we're both tired, but lucky for me, I dropped the girls off at Grandma Becky's this morning and I'm going to get a nap in. Poor DH has to work all day.

My sleep from 3-something on was restless, full of strange dreams of old bosses and co-workers. Not nightmares of the folks from my last ad agency, but back to the earlier days of my career. Very strange to say the least. And of course, I haven't been able to figure any of the dream components out based on my dream books, so I keep mulling them over, looking for more clues. None are surfacing, however.

Oh well. Off I waddle to try to get in a 30-minute nap before I go to my checkup at the OB office.

No comments: