Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Smiles Abound

As my daughters grow larger and their personalities start to develop, their happy nature becomes more apparent each day. Often in the middle of the night, when they're hungrily gulping down their snacks, they end the meal with a gigantic gummy smile. Never fails. I'm always so sleepy that I don't ever remember to have the camera handy. Well, I finally learned and set the camera next to the rocking chair before I went to bed over the weekend. This is what I came up with. (Lillian has the flower print and Breanna has the puppies on her shirt.)



And the exhaustion suddenly becomes a little bit more bearable. We will survive. Hopefully our sanity will last the journey with us.

And yes, Mom, they are in clothes and not jammies. We sometimes forget to follow the rules.

No comments: