Thursday, July 27, 2006

TGI... Only Thursday?

Oh my, am I exhausted. I'm excited to be back in the real world, but wow - what a week! God must realize that I'm close to zombie status and has been helping keep the girls asleep. Last night and the night before, they both only woke up to eat once at night. I'm ever-so-thankful for that small miracle.

My clients are at the airport now, so I can take a deep breath and relax a little bit. And hopefully get some HR stuff taken care of. I still haven't filled out a W2 or health insurance information, or heck, even had my computer or e-mail set up yet. I'm so excited to be back at it!

Breanna and Lillian are doing great. Although, our poor daycare lady has had some hairy moments. One day she even cried when they both woke up hungry at the same time, three times in a row. Poor dear. Hopefully they'll lighten up a little bit with that.

I'm looking forward to the weekend so I can get a little caught up at home. There are piles of clean laundry all over my living room, mail up to the cupboard, and shoes haphasardly kicked off in random places - wherever my tired feet decided that enough was enough. Alas, the tradeoff is worth it. Those big gummy smiles from our babies are becoming more frequent - they just melt my heart.

No comments: