Friday, July 07, 2006

Hope

I just returned from a very promising trip to a chiropractor/acupuncturist. We did a very thorough exam yesterday and started treatments for Bell's Palsy today, and lo and behold - my eye started watering right away! Whatever he adjusted to take the pressure off my facial nerve freed up my tears for a little while! I still definitely have symptoms, but that 1/2 hour of tears has given me hope. Who'd have thought that a person would miss crying?

It looks like it will be a pretty low-key weekend ahead. DW is going to work straight through, so it will be just like any other day of me taking care of the girls full time. To my friends who work during the week (pretty much all of you), if anyone is in town this weekend and wants to visit, please look me up. I have nothing planned whatsoever.

Not much else is happening on this front. I'm sleepy and am going to lay down for a little nap. Second time since having both girls home, and long overdue.

No comments: