Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Kissy Lips



Since they were just born, both Breanna and Lillian make kissy lips when they're getting hungry. They purse up their lips and form the perfect little "o". I've been trying like crazy to capture their kissy lips with a camera before they grow up and stop making such sweet faces. I finally got them on film a couple nights ago - probably around 4 a.m. Lillian is in the pink outfit and Breanna is in the blue.

Our middle of the night visits, while exhausting, have also been some of the sweetest moments. I've been making faces at the girls, trying to get them to mimic me. They've been sticking their tongues out back at me, and now they're starting to smile at me. And not just a cute little gassy smile. Full gums smile wide as can be -crinkled eyes and all. It's worth every second of this exhaustion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly laughed out loud when I saw these adorable pictures! Every single time I see a picture of your beautiful girls my heart fills with love and the rest of my day I can't help but get their oh so cute pictures out of my head! They are so precious!
Love to you all, Liss