Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So Tired

I hate to put it in writing, but I can hardly wait to go back to work. The girls wear me out by day and the boy wears me out by night. I'm up as late as my single days and up as early as my married and working outside the home again days.

Once again, I have to say thank goodness for good makeup. When people find out I have 3 under 2, they always say, "Wow, you look terrific." Seriously, it's all about the makeup (and breastfeeding - yay metabolism!).

I was very happy to send the last of my maternity shirts off with my dear sister when she was here visiting yesterday. She came and relieved me of parenting for a couple hours so I could go pick out and order lights for the new house. It was my first time in almost a month without having at least one kid with me. And it was marvelous! Plus, the sun was shining and I wore a non-maternity, skinny, spring coat. It gave me some much-needed hope that a taste of normalcy (and rest) might be in the not-so-distant future.

No comments: