Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Going Home

I'm packing up the green minivan and taking my kiddos home to my parents' house for the weekend. DH is going to be working nonstop, so why not go where I can get some reinforcements? (And why not relieve my mom - her twin withdrawal has been fierce after the week she spent here.) I haven't been back since Christmas.

The only downfall is that I'm going to miss DH and I'm pretty sure he's going to feel left out of the few little bonding moments he squeezes into each day. It seems that having babies brings us closer together, so I'm really going to miss him. But the quickness of the trip will make it ok.

We're heading out on Thursday afternoon, and I've already started packing clothes for the girls. Hooray for getting out of this tiny little apartment for a little bit!

Lake Country friends, if you're up for a cup of coffee, please don't hesitate to call. I'd love some social interaction with grown ups.

No comments: