Monday, March 24, 2008

Egg-stra Cute



It's midnight and I still haven't taken out contacts or brushed teeth - so this will have to be quick. Easter was great - family was great - food was great - kids were great - eggs were great - sleep last night was less than great - but everything else was great.

My folks and cousin Bill came up for the weekend. The fellas worked out at the new house and my mom and sis helped out here at Kid Chaos. My sister and brother-in-law hosted one of the most enjoyable, relaxing Easters I can remember.

Mom snapped a picture of Grant that sorta showcases that dimple I've been trying to capture. (Yes, I realize that his bib is bigger than his shirt, but it was too cute to resist). The other picture is from earlier this winter, but I figured with this recent dumping of snow, it's still ok to claim it as a recent photo. The girls were bundled to the hilt at my folks' house.

Have a terrific week, my friends. I'll post pictures from this past weekend later in the week once I have the energy and gumption to grab the camera from my purse - 8 steps away on the kitchen counter. Good night!

No comments: