Friday, October 19, 2007

New Due Date

Our OB confirmed it today - our due date is right around when I thought we'd be due in the first place. The official date is now February 21. That means we're more than half way through, and all is looking great! The baby is measuring just over a pound at 22.5 weeks, weighing in at about 1 pound. And I've gained 8 pounds so far (but I look like I've gained much more, in my opinion). And my blood pressure is right where it should be. All is just the way it should be!

I'm super super super super excited to get up in the morning and road trip to Sioux Falls. The car is packed. An overflowing bag of snacks. An overflowing bag of toys. A bag of spare clothes. Disposable bibs. Diapers. Wipes. Disposable changing pads. Swimsuits. Life jackets. Floaty cars. Hooded towels. Camera. Warm coats and mittens (just in case). Two pack and plays. Double stroller. And some comfy shoes for mom - although I plan to wear cute heals - you never know. The car is even more full than when we head to the lake for just a weekend.

Happy weekend!

No comments: