Monday, March 05, 2007

Numbers Overload

All my life, I've preferred letters to numbers. Even in 8th grade, when I made it into a State math contest (I still think that was a fluke.).

As tax time is upon us again, I'm weary of looking at numbers and we're still not done yet. 2006 was complex for us - owning a couple of businesses... going to work for someone else... throw in a couple babies and some massive medical bills and it's a mess.

On top of tax season has been some heavy budget crunching at work. Plus, we've been comparing prices on everything as we prepare to start building the house next month. (Does anyone out there realize what an earth-shaking time this is in terms of buying OSB? Record low prices - yahoo!) Numbers have been floating across my dreams these past few nights. Seriously.

I look forward to the days when I dream of words, letters. Especially the letter "k." It's always been my favorite letter to write.

No comments: