Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Resolution

No, I'm not going to deny myself chocolate. Or wine. Or spending. I'm not going to join a gym, spend more time writing, or keep my house cleaner. But I am going to set one goal and I am going to acheive it.

I am going to get at least four hours of sleep in a row every single day. Now I realize that that might not sound like any kind of goal, especially when you hear some of the other great big resolutions people come up with at this time of year. But when you're in these size 7-and-a-halfs, four hours sounds like a huge luxury. Especially after the past two weeks. I plan to enlist my DH - first night is tonight. We can take turns.

The girls appear to be on their way to recovery. No one threw up yesterday, so that in intself is reason for celebration! Lillian is back to eating without formula restrictions and seems to be doing well. Breanna is eating half-strength formula and lots of pedialite still.

That darned pedialite is great stuff, but only holds off hunger for about 2 hours, we've learned. My, do I miss the days of only getting up once or twice a night with the babies.

The carpet cleaners are scheduled to come on Monday to take care of our carpets and sofa, love seat and recliner. (I scrubbed my best, but I want them steam cleaned after all this.) And then life will be grand again.

No comments: