Friday, April 11, 2008

Pretties or Comfies

After posting the picture of Lillian with undies around her neck, I've received a lot of ribbing about showing my drawers on the internet. Considering how they're being modeled, though, I still don't think it's a problem. After all, they're just a bunch of colorful, interesting fabrics when worn around the neck.

You see, I have a drawer of pretties and a drawer of comfies. Obviously, Lilli found the pretties.
My drawer of comfies is nearly empty, but it does hold a never-been-worn 3-pack of Hanes giganto panties.

DH was kind enough to pick them up for me at the drug store (of all places!) before I came home from the hospital after having the twins. Smart man that he is, he figured my regular undies would hit at my C-section incision. He even called my sister to ask what size she thought I'd need. Little did he know that because I'm so short-waisted and the undies are so obnoxiously huge, they'd come up over my ribs. Seriously. And they're in various lavender floral patterns. Needless to say, while they were washed, they've never been worn for more than the 5 seconds it took me to pull them up and tuck them under my bra (well, almost anyway).

Lucky for Lilli she got into the pretties or else she would have smothered under those comfies. So why do I still have a whole drawer dedicated to comfies that contains only three pairs, which I don't wear? Good question. Anyone have a good suggestion for what I should do with them?

1 comment:

Jodi Schwen: aka, Jacqueline Pine Savage @jackypine said...

They'd make nice soft window-washing rags! As long as you know that no one friends or deliverymen will be coming around to catch you "undie-handed..."