Friday, April 13, 2007

What goes around...

In case anyone is wondering (and I know you are because of all the phone calls/emails), my life is really good. Business is coming in and the projects are all fun so far! In between, I've loved spending some time with my family!

As I've finally had a little down time to reflect during these past few weeks, I've noticed that when you live your life with purpose, choosing to live with a conscience and awareness, with good intentions and the hopes of being a good example, you get it back. Goodness returns to you, sometimes in ways that surprise, sometimes in teenie little niceties.

Nonetheless, it pays to hold your head high, resist clever opportunities for revenge, and be proud of being nice. To those who encourage goodness, thank you. For those who egg on the negativity, please stop. (It comes back to you - avoid it at all costs.) Life is so very much lovelier when you can concentrate on being the kind of person your kids look up to. The kind you know your grandmother can be proud of. The kind whose spouse says they love you not just because you're a "looker," but because you're genuinely nice.

Have a wonderful weekend, friends. On this beautiful Friday afternoon, I encourage you to go out of your way to share the love.

No comments: