Monday, April 02, 2007

Busted

Whenever I hear that Breanna is awake in her crib, but not crying, I have to laugh. Thanks to a video monitor, I've been able to see what she's been up to. She's wagging a tail.

My pen pal from Pequot Lakes gave us some adorable pillows for the babies. One is a lion and one is a sheep. Each has a biblical saying embroidered on it and is super cuddly. For the past several months, I've had the animals stuffed between the crib and the wall, sort of looking over the girls as they sleep.

Lately, Breanna has been reaching through and grabbing the lion's tail and wagging it. Whenever I come into the room and see her doing it, she lets go and acts like she was just laying there doing nothing.

Already a sneak! Well, I finally busted her on camera tonight!

1 comment:

Newzmomma said...

How sweet!!!! I'm glad I've helped provide a little entertainment for little Breanna during nap time. What a cutie, catching the lion by the tail!!! :) Thanks for posting the pix!!! Made me smile from ear to ear! :)