Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Baby Elephants


Well, here it is, Halloween night. After a very un-Halloweeny day at work, I picked up the girls at daycare. Our daycare mom helped me dress the girls in their costumes so I could go straight to my sister's house for a surprise trick-or-treat. My sweet sis and her hubby live out in the middle of a bunch of gravel roads, so I knew they wouldn't get any visitors unless family showed up.

We settled the girls into their little costumes and our daycare mom sent home little goodie bags for my DH and me. What a sweetheart!

Since daylight savings time changes don't mean squat to my daughters, they were quite ready for bed by the time we got to my sister's. Needless to say, we didn't get the pictures I'd hoped for. But I did get one of Breanna before she climbed into her pjs.

What do you think? Cutest baby elephant you've ever seen or what?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They truly are the cutest girls on this earth! Thanks so very much for making my day by stopping by to show off you babes on Halloween! Nothing makes me smile more then when I get to see you and your girls! Love you all so much-Lisk