Friday, November 03, 2006

The moments I've been waiting for...


No, we're not sleeping through the night. But the girls have started holding hands. Yes, it is the cutest thing ever!

Daylight savings time changes still haven't kicked in with the babies, so now instead of waking at 5 each day, they're up at 4, cooing and giggling and thumping their legs on their crib mattress - in complete darkness. That's the best alarm clock I've ever heard - baby coos. How can you not just love them to pieces?

We're heading to my folks' house tonight and I can hardly wait. It feels like I haven't been home forever! My mom's sisters are coming up to Grandma's house for our annual opening hunting arts and crafts weekend. This year, I'm not planning to participate in the crafts, but rather indulge in the free babysitting I'll get from my family. DH and I will get to go on our date and I am so excited! I haven't worn "going out" clothes in ages and it felt great to try on outfits last night to find something pretty. I was thrilled to pull some tops out of my skinny clothes bags and find that they fit again. Wahoo! I'm still not skinny, but getting back to normal slowly and surely.

Happy weekend all!

P.S. Look at how cute Lillian is in a hat! She gets it from her hat-loving mama, I think.

No comments: