Thursday, October 02, 2008

On a Lighter Note





After my last post, I learned that DH's best friend just received divorce papers - that's another one on the list this week. We're just speechless and sad. My heart goes out to them all.

So in effort to distract my oft-too-serious nature, I'm uploading more recent photos of my cute and silly kids. Even though I'm pretty sure we've officially declared the twos to be terrible after the most recent week, I do get some big kicks from my smiley kiddos.

The one of the girls in their denim cowgirl outfits shows them in their most typical state - barefooted and eating go-matos like apples.

The pics of the girls in their jammies shows how I caught them sneaking into Grant's crib. And then miss Lillian - she's growing up so much and she looks so big in her silky nightie. Is it just me or do their eyes seem huge? Time is flying and we're having fun!

1 comment:

Lynnsey said...

I have enjoyed keeping up with your family. It sounds like your girls are doing everything they should be doing for their age. I swear I thought I would be bald at the end of the 2's and 3's. It is hard age, I wanted to pull my hair out alot!

Lynnsey Durr