Thursday, October 30, 2008

As Fall Falls Into Place




I'm digging this season. Today's near-70s temps didn't hurt. We're still spending lots of time outside and still not worrying about whether anyone's feet are freezing.

On Saturday, we went to a marathon/parade in which almost everyone there was in costume. My kids included. We all had a blast at the festivities!

Here are sneak peeks to this year's Halloween costumes. Breanna is the mouse and Lilli is the puppy. Grant is the jack'o'lantern, which is quite appropriate, considering he grew four top teeth this week and another one below, for a grand total of 8 teeth now.

Have a great Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

Mrs Rad Wag said...

My goodness! He has as many teeth as Benjamin does! (And the same ones, too!) Although I think I just felt the other bottom two - on either side of the middle ones - last night. We'll see! Happy Halloween!!!