Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally Family Pictures

We finally went in for "real" family photos today. Grant had his baby photos done (at nearly 8 months - yes, I know I suck). The girls had their 2-year photos (5 months into their second birthday). And we took a real family photo. I still hate my face, and am reminded of it mostly whenever I see pictures. :( Thankfully, I don't often remember my minor disfigurement throughout the day until I speak with groups of 100+ (which is not all that often).

I'll scan in a proof or two tomorrow perhaps - the kids did great. We went in a few days later than we should have though, because now that Grant is crawling (since Monday!), he was hard to contain. It was fun and nearly as stressful as getting out of the house in the morning.

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

Yay for family photos. We haven't had ours taken yet. We should probably get on it. Although, I'm sure I'll postpone it until the next little one is in our life and I've recovered physically from the whole pregnancy/birthing process.

I think about you all a lot and love that you post such great stories on your blog. :)