Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Could my schedule get any tighter?








Here it is, 11:14 at night, and I have my first free moment of the night. Obviously, this is a quickie. I just had to post some birthday pictures, though.



As a little update, Lillian popped another tooth on Saturday and yet another one today. Poor little pumpkin, that's six teeth now, but she's all smiles anyway. If you let her hold your fingers, she'll pull herself straight up and then take off running. Breanna is crawling faster and faster each day. After daycare tonight, I ran a load of clothes downstairs to the laundry room. On my way back up, there she was, standing at the top of the stairs, holding onto the gate with one hand, casually just hanging out and waiting for me to get back. She's pictured in the navy outfit with the stars, on her actual birthday. We have such happy little kiddos!


Needless to say, our evenings are even busier than before because these sweet little honeys are into EVERYTHING. It's amazing to watch their curiosities grow. The few times when I'm brave enough to leave the girls in the living room while I venture five steps behind the kitchen island (and out of sight), it's a guarantee that they'll start getting silly with each other. They make faces and grab each other's socks and laugh like madmen. It's adorable!
Anyway, I'm beat. Off to check on the girls and then on to bed.

No comments: