Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Last Big Day for a While

I had a great appointment with my OB doc today. She answered every question on my list and gave me a terrific report. Yay! And she even laughed at DH's lame jokes!

From there, DH and I ran to the title company downtown and closed on our house. After depositing our nice check, I headed back to my office. All is quiet in my work world today. The phone hasn't been ringing, and I spent most of my morning in a zone of productivity. The afternoon looks like more time to concentrate - not a single meeting on the books. So, as I return from my reuben break (Arby's now has turkey reuben wraps!!), off I go back into my zone. I love days like this!

1 comment:

Newzmomma said...

Hi there, old friend!

I've had computer problems (my entire hard drive crashed) and lost your e-mail address. When you have a moment (and you probably don't, from reading your blog) drop me a line, ok?

I'm so happy that you are pregnant! And that you are moving! Wow, a lot of changes are in store for you and your family.


My love to you all,

Jodie