Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Changes Right Up to the Last Second

DH is wonderful and so very talented. But he's driving me a little crazy. We're planning to break ground any day now and he's still adjusting the house plans. I trust his judgement, but, sheesh, can we make up our minds already? I'm ready for this move to be over with so we can just settle in a little bit.

The new baby is due on March 5th, and we have no idea if we'll be in the new house then or not. All I know is that there's no way I'm planning to move when I'm huge and miserable, so we'll have to see where this ship takes us. I'm trying to be light-hearted and go with the flow, but you know me. Laid-back is probably one of the last descriptions you'll hear about me. I'm trying, though.

If anyone is in the mood to carry some boxes and share some pizzas, please help us out - we're moving this Friday evening and Saturday. The more the merrier. I'll provide an endless supply of beer or anything else that you request. I'll expect I'll be hearing lots of "You need to get off your feet" and "You shouldn't be doing so much." Such is life.

3 comments:

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

What's a little more chaos added to the fun, right? We're sure excited!

Crystal said...

WOW! Congratulations. Your girls are only a few days older than my boys and the thought of another baby sends shivers down my spine. You are a brave one- LOL. This is going to be fun...

suziq32 said...

Congratulations on the new baby! I'm so happy for you!