Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Plea to the Faithful

If you're a believer, please keep my family in your prayers.

My dad's dad is dying, and has been for a long time now. And as my folks stay by his side, hoping that Grandpa will be with people who love him when he passes away, they're exhausting themselves. Add into the equation my dad's very sickly mother and her house to keep up. And then there's my mom's mom. Dementia has hit in full force. The toll on my folks is amazing - they rarely get home before 9 at night after working all day.

Please pray for comfort for the sick ones, and physical and emotional strength for my parents.

On a positive note, I'm all for prayers of thanks. We've been blessed with the arrival of a healthy new girl cousin (Welcome to the family, Chloe!). And our girls are getting along famously. Lillian has been such a trooper that we didn't even realize her molars were coming in until they were already through. Breanna's still working on it. Add to that gainful work and a little down time here and there, and we really are blessed. (Busier than ever before, but so very lucky...)

No comments: