Friday, February 16, 2007

The Spins

Vertigo sucks. I have it again - first time in about two years. For those who have known me for a while, it's my annual plugged ear bed spins. Only this time, I woke up from dizziness at 2:30 a.m. instead of waiting til morning.

This is the first time it's hit me when I've had a husband to bring me a bucket, and let me just say, I know it's true love for him now. Not that I really questioned it, but after the night we had together, he's in it for the long haul.

Thankfully, he took the babies to daycare today and left me to sleep, cuddled in with my ice cream pail. When I awoke at 1:30 this afternoon, I was still quite dizzy, but at least not nauseated. Whew. I'm on the mend. I expect this to run its course like in years past, and tomorrow I'll wake up feeling fine.

Anyway, that's where I am. Nothing interesting. Nothing witty to say. Just that the spins suck.

Happy weekend, all!

1 comment:

Kelly Glennon said...

Awww, I remember when you had this a couple of years ago. I thought that was your first time with it! I guess not... :(