Friday, December 01, 2006

Where did November go?

Where did November go? I still have Halloween decorations up in my house. Not good. Not good at all. I have a feeling that December is going to be mighty hectic - preparing for Christmas along with raising babies.

I vow to make enough time to wrap gifts the way I like to - lots of pretties. That's about my only seasonal vow this year. We baked some of our family's classic cookies last weekend, and that was great! If I don't get more baking in, I'm ok with that. And if we don't get the house all decked out, I guess that's ok, too.

We're off to a wedding up along the Canadian border this afternoon. DH is a a groomsman, so we need to go up tonight for rehearsal. We're both really looking forward to the trip. The babies will go to Dan's uncle and aunt's house on Saturday so that we don't have to skip the reception due to smoke. Everyone involved seems to be excited - but wow, what a lot of prep work for the weekend ahead.

Babies are doing great - finally eating cereal and seeming to enjoy it. The night before last, both girls - yup, both of 'em - slept all night through! Last night, it was back to the same old, though, and Breanna was up twice and Lillian up once. Oh well - there's a glimmer of hope.

So, in a rush to tie up loose ends before heading up north this afternoon, I sign off. Happy weekend to all! Stay warm!

No comments: