Thursday, January 08, 2009

Good Report




Lillian and I are at home today after a quick little operation this morning. She did beautifully. I am so glad I was able to be with her as she went out and came back to.




When the dentist came out to give us the report, she said, "And we didn't even need to do the baby root canals." After she left, DH and I both realized that that was the first we'd even heard about that problem. So, Lillian now has a couple of stainless steel crowns on her bottom molars and everything else is sealed up tight.




I just painted her nails and we're going to enjoy the rest of the day with no other kids to share attention with. Breanna and Grant are at daycare. Let the snuggling begin!




2 comments:

Mrs Rad Wag said...

I'm so glad she did well. My Sam had 2 pulpotomies with 2 crowns and 2 cavities filled when he was 3 - and they did it at the dentist's office without general anesthetic! He's quite the trooper. And he still doesn't mind going to the dentist!

DandeLion Soup said...

Oh, goodie! I'm so glad that everything went well. I was thinking about you all yesterday. That is, when I wasn't thinking about my own little girl. :) Anyway, I'm really glad to hear that thinks went well.