Wednesday, November 19, 2008

He's Heee-eeere

My dear darling husband has finally finished up all of his far-away projects and moved in with our family officially today. What timing, as we celebrate our wedding anniversary, too!

We enjoyed an overpriced dinner and a nice bottle of wine at a neighborhood wine bar tonight, hurrying to not make our sitter stay too long. As we reflected on the past few years we've been together, we both agreed that we're the busiest people we know. We also agreed that we hope that changes a little once we get settled in to a true family setting full time now.

I'm very excited to note that I love my husband more today than yesterday, and yesterday more than the prior day. The fireworks aren't always blasting in excitement, but the comfort and respect continue to grow. I am so very thankful to have found such a terrific spouse. And now we really get to "live" finally and find our version of normal. I can only imagine how much better things will be as we slow down a bit.

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

Oooh, happy belated anniversary! I remember the day you were married :)

Congrats!