Monday, December 10, 2007

Queen of the MultiTasking

In the midst of everything chaos around us, I've managed to cook up three batches of sweet and spicy nuts (stirring every 5 minutes for 30 minutes per batch), wrap up and decorate take-out boxes for the nuts, bake a batch of muffins, label 25 CDs for a Mothers of Multiples project, start putting together a pro bono newsletter, paint my nails (once everything was in the oven), compose two really great business-related emails, burn myself a CD of some cool jazzy stuff, write a Christmas poem instead of a holiday letter, and print off return address labels for our holiday cards.

And I'm still wearing lipstick. Yes, I am the queen.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Woo hoo! The queen is right. Sounds like me if I might say so myself :) LOL

Anonymous said...

Are you nesting my dear??? :) Take care of yourself. I am so ready to have this baby. He likes doing head stands on my bladder and play soccer with my ribs. :)
Love ya and happy holidays! Danyellow