Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Update on the Medders Family

From posting about kisses moments ago to weeping over my keyboard, what a fast transition. After I left Blogger, I checked a website that I visit daily. It's the blog of the Medders family, who lives right here in Fargo.

With an absolutely broken heart, I write to ask again for prayers for the Medders. This week, the babies were born. Baby D died very soon after birth. Baby B died today. There is one surviving quadruplet, Baby C (Callie) who is still very little and facing a long NICU stay.

Here's their blog. http://meddersfamily.googlepages.com/blog

This is the biggest cry I've had in a long, long time, and the tears continue to fall as I type. To celebrate life and grieve so massively all at once, I'm completely overwhelmed with empathy.

Please pray for this family.

3 comments:

Amanda Peterson said...

It's so sad. I can't stop thinking about and praying for their family and all they are going through. I pray that Callie will grow stronger and continue to give them hope.

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

Me, too. I just can't stop hugging my kiddos and praying thanks to God for letting them survive. And praying for strength for the all the Medders. Though I've never met them, they have touched my soul.

Anonymous said...

The Medders are a super nice family. I have known Kelli and her family for many years and you could not begin to know how sweet her mom, dad and sister are. They are all God loving/fearing people. I pray that God will continue to bless them with good news in 2008 for them and baby Callie.