Thursday, November 01, 2007

Beautiful Boots

After years of searching for comfortable, yet heeled ,tall, black leather boots, I finally found a pair. They arrived via USPS today!

Wide enough to allow my bastardly bunion to live happily ever after, they're wonderful! And the heels are spiked - only 2.5 inches, but spiked so they still look sexy. Hooray for boots!

DH says they are "sloh -ay" boots in his terrible fake accent. But I don't care. Now I can wear dresses in the winter again. Not that I have any maternity dresses yet.

Now that I have the boots, though, I'm stocking up on Venus blades and starting my quest for cute dresses. Thankfully, my bump sticks out far enough to obviously indicate pregnancy, so I don't have to worry about just looking lumpy in the middle any more. Yippee for the little things!

No comments: