Sunday, September 23, 2007

Little Piggies

We went to a very special party today - Great Uncle Harry turned 87. And in celebration of the big occasion, our girls donned sundresses and for the first time ever - drumroll please - pigtails! Yay!

Breanna and Lillian stole the show at the party, visiting with each person there. It was the perfect size party - all family - at the Assisted Living home in Lisbon. We enjoyed the drive there - the leaves were beautiful. And the girls were good sports about so much carseat time.




On the way home, we stopped at our new house and checked out the construction progress. The concrete forms are being put up, and there's mud everywhere. Just as we pulled in, Breanna woke up, so she came out with me to inspect. The sunset was gorgeous behind our woods. What a great end to a great (though windy!) weekend!

2 comments:

Newzmomma said...

How sweet! I love pigtails (Or I should say, I love them on little girls... When you reach your 30s, well, not quite so cute.

Nice photo of Mama Sweet Mary Sunshine, too, by the way. :) Thanks for sharing!

Sweet Mary Sunshine said...

I love them too! I still remember mine as a kid. My preschool teacher used to comment that whenever my dad put my piggies in that my part was the straightest in town. I was so proud!