Thursday, July 26, 2007

The fantastic aroma


There's something about warm cardboard that makes me smile. Not a lot, but just a little smile. As I've been pulling warm, empty boxes from the garage and filling them with house things, I notice the smell with each box. Luckily, not one so far has been a former container for stinky stuff.

Packing is coming along - slowly. When the babies are awake, there's no use even thinking about trying to fill a box. They're so curious and so "helpful." They often put their toys into the boxes and take out the items I'm putting inside. Fruitless, but they love it. And so I continue on.

We took them to see grandma and grandpa at the cabin last night so that they can all enjoy some vacation time while our daycare grandma is also vacationing. That means that tonight and tomorrow night are going to be packing marathons. Wish me productivity!
Here's a bit of eye candy until I get to take more pictures of the girls. I miss them already!

No comments: