Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's in the air






We all have a little spring fever these days, although for the twins, it began long before it was above freezing outside. I have learned I need to hide their "twimming tuits" if I don't want them to come home from daycare every day and quick toss on their suits before I even get my shoes and coat off. They wear them every chance they get. In fact, they've mentioned swimming in our pond now that the ice is out, but thankfully, we have them convinced that the pond is only a bathtub for the animals and that they'd chase us out and bite our butts if we tried to go swimming there. Thankfully, they believe us.

The kids and I took the wagon to our neighborhood park this afternoon and had the most relaxing visit there. What a joy to be outside again!

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

It seems like the diaper cabinet is a favorite local for the kiddies. Isn't it fun to see the things that they take joy in when we take those same things for granted.

I think I can barely remember the fun of finding nooks and crannies to put myself into :)

I love that your kiddies are always smiling in your photos.