Monday, March 23, 2009

Icky Diet Plan

Knowing that so many of those most dear to me are battling Mother Nature in Fargo right now has completely ruined my appetite. The last few days, nothing sounds good - not even ice cream. I have such an unsettled feeling that is just consuming me.

I feel completely helpless here - I'm too swamped at work to just leave right now - I am running a one-woman-shop to make a three-person-show go on. And yet, I really want to be in the thick of it, filling sandbags, feeding volunteers, praying together with those who are so scared right now.

May God be gentle on all those who are in the thick of it. And may the prayers from afar make a great difference in these coming days.

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

I hear that you made it up here to help in Moorhead. That is so great of you! We had such amazing help from so many people who traveled from other cities. Disasters like this do only one good thing, and that is to remind us how wonderful people can be. Thanks for your help!