Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I often think I'm married to a 14-year-old

The poop humor that comes from my dear hubby is ridiculous and I don't know how to deal with it besides rolling my eyes and shaking my head. His latest trick is to tell the twins that mommy's pooping stinky poop each time I leave the room - regardless of where I am or what I am doing. Each time I return, the girls ask me about my stinky poop.

Our daycare lady thinks it's hilarious. I would like to poop on my DH. The fun never ends in our household.

1 comment:

DandeLion Soup said...

I completely agree that we should stop by for a visit on one of our trips down to the cities. Unfortunately, that won't be until February some time.

We don't plan to travel until after the baby is born now.

But oh how fun it would be to get together with you and chat. I'm sure Raleigh would have a fun time playing with Grant and your girls.

Loved the Thanksgiving card!